1. How long does it take to have blepharoplsty surgery and how long does it take to rest after surgery?
- Blepharoplasty surgery is a minor surgery that only needs local anesthesia and can discharge within surgical day. Within the first 5 days when stitches are not removed; customers are advised to let their eyes rest as much as possible, avoid using smart phone or laptop. However, customers can work and live normally (for example, if you normally use laptop for 2 hours; after surgery you can let your eyes rest for 15-20 minutes).
2. Is the surgery painful? Will it leave scar?
- Blepharoplasty surgery is a less painful less invasive surgery. The incision will be hidden into eyelid folds. Depending on each customer condition, the scar will fade quickly or slowly; after a while a scar will almost be invisible.
- At Thao Dien International Hospital, our team of doctors are well-trained abroad and did thousand of blepharoplasty surgery successfully. Therefore, we are ready to help bring back your youthful eyes.