FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q1: Are there bruises or swelling after liposuction?
- There will be bruises and swelling at least 3 first days after liposuction. However, this will reduce after stitches are removed and also depends on each person condition.
Q2: Will I be fat again after liposuction?
- Liposuction is not the weight lost method. If you want to maintain your weight and body shape post liposuction, you will need reasonable exercies and diet plans.
Q3: Can you use excessive fat to graft to another part of the body?
- Possible, this method is called autologust fat graft. Excessive fat can be grafted into breasts, buttock, fat or hands.
Q4: what is the latest liposuction technology?
- if you don’t want to undergo liposuction, at Thao Dien International, you can ask to be consulted about “Non surgical weight lost plan” which is done by french expert including:
- HIFU (High Intense Focus Ultrasound): This method can be done alone or combined with liposuction.
- Mesotherapy: fat removal by injection.
Thao Dien International Hospital is licensed to do liposuction service with international standard schedule with high safety and effective results. This is the hospital with well trained and knowledgable team of doctors who will bring you the best results.