ENDOSCOPIC BUTTOCK LIFT - BRING YOU THE ATTRACTIVE HIP
Endoscopic buttock lift surgery is a high technology surgical procedure. A plastic surgeon will need to identify the exact location to place the buttock implant in buttock cavity without wasting much time. This endoscopic procedure also avoid unnecessary injury, less invasive, less pain and minimize the complications compare to old fashioned methods.
This method is originally from Brazil - the land of Canaval Fesitval with dancers who have fiery body with hot attractive hips. The surgery was done successfully by Doctor Raul Gonzales and have spread all over the wolrd nowadays.
Buttock implant bag:
- Specially designed with oval shape for buttock only with the size from 250cc to 400cc
- Compare to breast implant bag, buttock implant bag has thicker bag cover and the gel consistency level is higher.
Steps of surgery:
- Anesthesia or spine local anesthesia
- The surgical incision is in between the buttocks and around 5cm length
- Through this incision, a surgeon will use endoscopic equipment specialized for buttock lift surgery to separate a cavity in each buttock muscles by laser equipment
- A buttock implant bag, then, will place in this cavity and be fixed
- The incision will be aestheically stitched. A few bandages will be places on
Endoscopic Buttock Lift Surgical Procedure
Important notes after surgery
Frequently asked questions